Neets Audio Amplifier – 2:25 is a network controlled stereo audio amplifier controlled through LAN or RS-232. The Audio Amplifier – 2:25 adds additional RS-232 and I/O ports for expansion and integrates with Neets and 3rd party control systems.
The USB audio input enables direct audio input and volume control from a computer (PC or Mac).
De belangrijkste kenmerken Neets Audio Amplifier – 2:25:
- Class D amplifier with built-in DSP - High efficiency amplifier with high quality sound
- 2-channel stereo amplifier - 2x25 Watts @8 ohm or 2x35 Watts @4 ohm both in stereo
- Bridge mode - 1x34 Watts @8 ohm or 1x56 Watts @4 ohm both in bridge mode
- USB audio - Provides audio playback and volume control on connected PC or Mac
- 1 LAN port - Enables control of the amplifier and adds two extra RS-232 ports for expansion of the control system
- 2 Bi-directional RS-232 ports - Used for control or expanding the AV system with more devices
- 4 General Purpose I/O ports - Used for extra input/output ports for control of relays, switches and sensors.
- Auto power function - Powers on when signal is detected, and enter sleep-mode automatically after 15 minutes without signal
- Input 1 Mix function - Possible to set Input 1 as an input, that mixes with the current selected input.
- 3 band equalizer - Works as an active filter for bass, mid and treble
- LED indicators on the front - Convenient located on the front for easy performance indication
- Easy mounting - Can be mounted in trunking systems, hidden or in 1RU using the Neets Rack Shelf
- Configuration - Configuration is done directly using a built-in configuration area that fully integrates with Neets Project Designer